Willard Carroll “Will” Smith Jr. is an American actor, producer, comedian, rapper and songwriter. In April 2007, Newsweek called him “the most powerful actor in Hollywood”. Through his films, his love for life and his speeches, he has become an inspiration to millions of people around the world.
Here are some of Will Smith’s best inspiring quotes that will encourage you to live to your full potential.
1. “If you don’t fight for what you want, don’t cry for what you lost.” – Will Smith
2. “Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your mind, feelings and emotions.” – Will Smith
3. “Life is lived on the edge.” – Will Smith
4. “There’s no reason to have a plan B because it distracts from plan A. “ – Will Smith
5. “In my mind, I’ve always been an A-list Hollywood superstar. Y’all just didn’t know yet.” – Will Smith
6. “The first step is you have to say that you can.” – Will Smith
7. “Greatness is not this wonderful, esoteric, elusive, god-like feature that only the special among us will ever taste, it’s something that truly exists in all of us.” – Will Smith
8. “Too many people spend money they haven’t earned, to buy things they don’t want, to impress people they don’t like.” – Will Smith
9. “Fear is not real. The only place that fear can exist is in our thoughts of the future. It is a product of our imagination, causing us to fear things that do not at present and may not ever exist. Do not misunderstand me danger is very real, but fear is a choice.” – Will Smith
10. “Money and success don’t change people; they merely amplify what is already there.”– Will Smith
11. “Being realistic is the most commonly traveled road to mediocrity.” – Will Smith
12. “I wake up every morning believing today is going to be better than yesterday.” – Will Smith
13. “Life isn’t how many breaths you take, but it’s the moments that take your breath away.” – Will Smith
14. “If you’re absent during my struggle don’t expect to be present during my success.” – Will Smith