Whether you feel stuck or just need a good dose of inspiration from great minds, these 20 most inspirational quotes should do the trick. Be sure to feed your mind inspiring quotes and positive thoughts daily.
1. Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.
– Steve Jobs
2. Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.
– Christian D. Larson
3. It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living.
– F. Scott Fitzgerald
4. Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
– Eleanor Roosevelt
5. It is never too late, no matter how old you get because anytime or any point in your life you can always have a chance to make a difference. You can always make a change for the better no matter what background you derived from. You can always do your best and be all that you can be because you will always be uniquely you. It is why it is always wise to listen to your eternal heart, your eternal instincts, and what it had always strove for and/or to do because really anybody can make a difference not only in their own lives but in the lives of others. It is never too late to shine; never.
– George Eliot
6. Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind. Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.
– Dr. Seuss
7. To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless.
– Gilbert K. Chesterton
8. I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
– Maya Angelou
9. The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision.
– Helen Keller
10. Yesterday’s the past, tomorrow’s the future, but today is a gift. That’s why it’s called the present.
– Bil Keane
11. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
– Nelson Mandela
12. Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.
– John Wooden
13. Success is not built on success. It’s built on failure. It’s built on frustration. Sometimes its built on catastrophe.
– Sumner Redstone
14. There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.
– Colin Powell
15. If you believe it will work out , you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t you will see obstacles.
– Wayne Dyer
16. Good, Better, Best. Never let it rest. Until your Good is Better, and your Better is your Best.
17. You have to be odd to be number one.
– Dr. Seuss
18. You must take personal responsibility. You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself. That is something you have charge of.
– Jim Rohn
19. Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding.
– Albert Einstein
20. Patience is power. Patience is not an absence of action; rather it is “timing” it waits on the right time to act, for the right principles and in the right way.
– Fulton J. Sheen