Here is top 50 quotes about moving on and letting go, quotes about moving forward.
1. You are responsible for your life. You can’t keep blaming somebody else for your dysfunction. Life is really about moving on.
2. It happens to everyone as they grow up. You find out who you…
It happens to everyone as they grow up. You find out who you are and what you want, and then you realize that people you’ve known forever don’t see things the way you do. So you keep the wonderful memories, but find yourself moving on.
3. When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long…
When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.
Alexander Graham Bell
4. Don’t dwell on what went wrong.
Instead, focus on what to do next.
Don’t dwell on what went wrong.
Instead, focus on what to do next.
Spend your energies on moving forward
toward finding the answer.
5. It’s a new day! Let go of old issues, relationships, or apprehensions that are holding you back. Decide to move forward using the knowledge you’ve gained, from your failures and triumphs, while making room for new accomplishments .
Cleaning isn’t just good for your house, it’s healthy for your mind. Adopt the attitude that you can and will achieve your dreams, because it’s true. You have greatness within you!
6. Don’t let yesterday use up too much of today.
7. When life takes the wind out of your sails, it is to test you at the oars.
8. Albert Einstein quote: Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep…
Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
9. If you feel safe in the area you’re working in, you’re not working…
If you feel safe in the area you’re working in, you’re not working in the right area. Always go a little further into the water than you feel you’re capable of being in. Go a little bit out of your depth. And when you don’t feel that your feet are quite touching the bottom, you’re just about in the right place to do something exciting.
10. Bad things do happen; how I respond to them defines my character and the quality of my life. I can choose to sit in perpetual sadness, immobilized by the gravity of my loss, or I can choose to rise from the pain and treasure the most precious gift I have – life itself.
11. We cannot become what we need by remaining what we are.
John C. Maxwell
12. Every day is a new day, and you’ll never be able to find…
Every day is a new day, and you’ll never be able to find happiness if you don’t move on.
13. Part of being a winner is knowing when enough is enough. Sometimes you have to give up the fight and walk away, and move on to something that’s more productive.
14. Sometimes, carrying on, just carrying on, is the superhuman achievement.
15. Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.
16. I think it’s important to have closure in any relationship that ends – from a romantic relationship to a friendship. You should always have a sense of clarity at the end and know why it began and why it ended. You need that in your life to move cleanly into your next phase.
17. You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.
18. You must make a decision that you are going to move on. It…
You must make a decision that you are going to move on. It wont happen automatically. You will have to rise up and say, ‘I don’t care how hard this is, I don’t care how disappointed I am, I’m not going to let this get the best of me. I’m moving on with my life.
19. If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself.
If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself.
20. People can be more forgiving than you can imagine. But you have to…
People can be more forgiving than you can imagine. But you have to forgive yourself. Let go of what’s bitter and move on.
21. Laughter gives us distance. It allows us to step back from an event, deal with it and then move on.
22. Success … seems to be connected with action. Successful men keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.
23. People have a hard time letting go of their suffering. Out of a fear of the unknown, they prefer suffering that is familiar.
24. Vitality shows in not only the ability to persist but the ability to start over.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
25. When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see…
When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.
26. You can’t look back – you just have to put the past behind you, and find something better in your future.
27. You gotta know when to hold ’em, know when to fold ’em, know when to walk away, know when to run.
28. Today is the first day of the rest of your life.
29. And there are people that will stand in your corner and convince you to stand up for another round no matter what.
30. It’s not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters.
31. The secret of our success is that we never, never give up.
32. Martin Luther King, Jr. quote: If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then…
If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.
Martin Luther King, Jr.
33. I demolish my bridges behind me – then there is no choice but forward.
34. Letting go has never been easy, but holding on can be as difficult. Yet strength is measured not by holding on, but by letting go.
35. Life is flying by. You don’t have time to waste another minute being negative, offended or bitter. If someone did you wrong, get over it and move forward.
36. I postpone death by living, by suffering, by error, by risking, by giving, by losing.
37. Man maintains his balance, poise, and sense of security only as he is moving forward.
38. I won’t let the sun go down on me.
39. Forgive yourself for your faults and your mistakes and move on.
40. Regret of neglected opportunity is the worst hell that a living soul can inhabit.
41. There ain’t no way you can hold onto something that wants to go, you understand? You can only love what you got while you got it.
42. You can only lose what you cling to.
43. Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.
44. All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on.
45. Loving someone is setting them free, letting them go.
46. I don’t want to lose you, but I don’t want to use you just to have someone by my side.
47. Part of growing up is just taking what you learn from that and moving on and not taking it to heart.
48. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all.
49. Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.
50. The price of inaction is far greater than the cost of making a mistake.