Are you looking for quotes to encouraging a growth mindset? Having a growth mindset empowers you to take control of your life and create your ultimate destiny. Here are 90 Powerful Growth Mindset Quotes To Awaken And Inspire You!
1. I am always doing what I cannot do yet. In order to learn how to do it. – Vincent Van Gogh
2. We only get stronger when it is difficult.
3. Stop being scared of what could go wrong and start looking for what could go right!
4. Choose the challenge, not the easy way.
5. I made an error so I’m going to try again!
6. Going fast does not mean you are smarter!
7. You are capable of so much more than you can even imagine.
8. It’s not about being the best. It’s about being better than you were yesterday.
9. Change your words. Change your mindset.
10. Get ready. Get set. Learn!
11. I cannot do this yet!
12. “Mindset – noun a set of beliefs or ways of thinking that determines one’s behavior, outlook and mental attitude.
13. The power of yet…
14. All things are difficult before they are easy. – Thomas Fuller
15. You have to get in before you can win.
16. Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.
17. May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears. – Nelson Mandela
18. A comfort zone is a beautiful place but nothing ever grows there.
19. “It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
20. We learn from failure not from success.
21. “If at first you don’t succeed… you’re normal! – Kid President
22. Mistakes help us learn.
23. I do not fail, I succeed in finding out what does not work.
24. Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference. – Winston Churchill
25. Be the change you want to see in the world!
26. “Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.” – George Bernard Shaw
27. Believe in yourself!
28. Mindset is everything
29. A good attitude is contagious. Pass it on!
30. Mistakes are portals to discovery.
31. Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail. – Confucius
32. The person who does the work is the only one who learns. – Harry Wong
33. Just because you haven’t found your talent, does not mean you don’t have one. – Kermit the Frog
34. Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it. – Charles Swindoll
35. If you quit once, it becomes a habit. Don’t quit! – Michael Jordan
36. There is no failing, only feedback.
37. There is no failing, only ways to improve.
38. Be so busing improving yourself that you have no time to criticize others. – Chetan Bhagat
39. Learn to be a risk taker because there is more to gain.
40. Never give up.
41. Practice makes perfect.
42. Just don’t quit.
43. Everything you don’t know is something you can learn!
44. Never stop trying!
45. Think like a billionaire, hustle like you’re broke.
46. I can keep going until I know it’s my best work!
47. Failure is not the opposite of success. It’s a part of it.
48. I’m not going to tell you it’s going to be easy, I’m going to tell you it’s going to be worth it.
49. I learn. What’s your superpower?
50. Don’t give up until you are proud.
51. Don’t let a failure be an ending. Make it a beginning.
52. If “plan a” does not work remember there are still 25 more letters!
53. Be better than you were yesterday.
54. “Believe you can and you are half way there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
55. The one who falls and gets up is much stronger than the one who never falls.
56. “Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think! – Albert Einstein
57. “In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity!” – Albert Einstein
58. Failure is not the opposite of success it is a part of it!
59. Mistakes are proof that you are trying.
60. Keep trying and never give up!
61. Celebrate every victory no matter how small. All progress counts.
62. FAIL: first attempt in learning
63. Hard work outperforms talent when talent fails to work hard.
64. Mistakes are beautiful
65. Strive for progress, not perfection.
66. Bring on the challenges!
67. Once your mindset changes, everything on the outside will change along with it – Steve Maraboli
68. Shoot for the stars!
69. We cannot control the wind, but… we can control the sail.
70. The expert in anything was once a beginner.
71. You have not failed unless you have quit trying. – Gordon B. Hinckley
72. Mistakes make a difference!
73. “Courage is like a muscle. We strengthen it when we use it.” – Ruth Gordon
74. Sometimes what we call “failure” is really just that necessary struggle called learning.
75. Every mistake you make is progress.
76. Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed no hope at all. – Dale Carnegie
77. It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop. – Confucius
78. Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance. – Samuel Johnson
79. Challenges are what make life interesting. Overcoming them is what makes life meaningful. – Joshua J. Marine
80. Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. – Henry Ford
81. Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. – Thomas Edison
82. Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. – Winston Churchill
83. Most people never run far enough on the first wind to find out they’ve got a second. Give your dreams all you’ve got, and you’ll be amazed at the energy that comes out of you. – William James
84. Before the beginning of brilliance, there must be great chaos. Before a brilliant person begins something great, they must look foolish in the crowd. – Fu His
85. Man’s main task in life is to give birth to himself, to become what he potentially is. – Erich Fromm
86. Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could … Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
87. The problem human beings face is not that we aim too high and fail, but that we aim too low and succeed. – Michelangelo
88. We must get our hearts broken sometimes. This is a good sign, having a broken heart. It means we have tried for something. – Elizabeth Gilbert
89. Failure is moving you to where you need to be.
90. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So sail away from the safe harbor. Explore. Dream. Discover. – Mark Twain